The property market in East London is changing rapidly, new developments are pushing prices higher, and the type of applicants registering are evolving with the improvements in the area.
We pride ourselves on being an investment orientated agent. To make sure that our landlords are maximising their return we;
- Evaluate the property every 6 months to make sure that rents are as high as the market will allow.
- We have a wide range of experience to deal with legal issues.
- We have a selection of trusted and proven tradesman who will make sure that any maintenance carried out is done at a minimum cost and that their work is guaranteed.
- We rely on your return custom and recommendations for our future, the best way to get business is to keep business and we therefore work hard to maximise your return.
Why Landlords Choose Carter & Willow for Lettings and Property Management?
At Carter & Willow we offer our landlords complete flexibility and tailor-made packages to suit their needs and their budget.
Fully Managed Property Management;
Rent Collection Only;
No matter which service you chose we are here to help, making you money is our business.
Call us now and find out how you can benefit from our service on 0208 595 4888, alternatively email us using the contact form below.
LET ONLY: 8% of rent (no VAT)
- Free market appraisal
- Free floorplan
- Market the property and advertise on relevant portals
- Accompanied viewings with feedback provided.
- Interviewing prospective tenants and taking up full references including credit reference,
- and employer and/or previous landlord character reference. Where necessary, additional security would be requested by means of an accountants' reference. We also carry out right to rent checks.
- Preparing the Tenancy Agreement necessary for the Landlord to gain protection of the relevant Rent and Housing Acts, and renewing the agreement where necessary at the end of the tenancy term.
- Taking a deposit from the tenant, dealing with this deposit under the requirements of the chosen deposit protection scheme and until the end of tenancy when the Property and contents have been checked for unfair wear and tear and handling any termination issues with the tenant and the tenancy deposit scheme provider.
FULL MANAGEMENT: 10% of rent (no VAT)
- Collecting rent monthly and paying the over to the Landlord monthly (normally sent within 3 working days of collection) less any fees or expenses due incurred for the period. Payments will be made by direct bank transfer and a detailed rent statement will be forwarded to the Landlord. Where Landlords have paid for management fees for the term in advance then monthly management fees will not be levied.
- Arranging with service companies (principally electricity, gas & water) and the local authority for Council Tax.
- Regular inspections of the property are carried out on a biannual basis. Responsibility for and management of empty property is not normally included, and will only be carried out by special agreement agreed in writing between the Landlord and the Agent.
- Co-ordination of repair or maintenance including arranging for tradesmen to attend the Property and obtaining estimates where necessary, supervising works and settling accounts from rents received.
- Making payments on behalf of the Landlord from rents received for costs in managing the property.
- Carrying out a full property inspection at the end of the tenancy and, if necessary, preparing and agreeing a schedule of costs relating to any damage or unfair wear and tear prior to releasing the deposit.
- Arranging Rent Recovery Plus.
- Handling tenancy renewals where applicable.
We currently do not have client money protection in place - Independent redress provided by the TPOs.
Click here to contact us