Carter & Willow strives for high standards in service delivery and welcomes feedback from users of our services. If you have any concerns then we need you to tell us about them because feedback is invaluable in helping us improve upon the standards we set for ourselves. If you have a formal complaint you wish to make then please put it in writing and include as much detail as possible. We will then respond in line with the timeframes set out below. If you feel we have not sought to address your complaints within 8 weeks you may be able to refer your complaint to the Property Ombudsman to consider without our final viewpoint on the matter.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within 3 working days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally be dealt with by the office manager who will review your file and speak to the member of staff who dealt with you. A formal written outcome of our investigation will be sent to you within 15 working days of sending the acknowledgement letter.
- If at this stage you are still not satisfied you should contact us again and we will arrange for a separate review to take place by a senior member of staff.
- We will write to you within 15 working days of receiving your request for a review confirming our final viewpoint on the matter.
- If you are still not satisfied after the last stage of the in-house complaint procedure or more than 8 weeks has elapsed since the complaint was first made you can request an independent review from The Property Ombudsman without charge.
Their details are - The Property Ombudsman, Milford House, 43-55 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 2BP, 01722 333 306 firstname.lastname@example.org, www.tpos.co.uk
You will need to submit your complaint to The Property Ombudsman within 12 months of receiving our final viewpoint letter including any evidence to support your case.
The Property Ombudsman requires that all complaints are addressed through this in-house complaint’s procedure before being submitted for an independent review.